Table of Contents
Guest Editor's Note
From the Managing Editor
- The Southern Cameroons Nationalist Conflict: A Destiny in the Shadows?
Fonkem Achankeng I
- The 'Hegemonic Presidency' and Post-Conflict Peacebuilding in Liberia
George Klay Kiehr
- Kenyan Elections, 2013: Can the Precipice Be Avoided?
- Somalia, 2006-2012: Theories on Conflict and Its Continuance
Philip Lewis and Preeti Patel
- i-Verified Voting: An Option for South Sudan?
- Resettlement of Abducted Girls in Northern Uganda: The Case of Gulu District
- The Crossroads of Politics and Law: The Unfinished Debate between the United States and the International Criminal Court
Mathew G. Ituma
- Outside Peacebuilding Interventions: A Positive Interpretation
Read this Issue
- Conflict, Security and Development: An Introduction, Danielle Beswick and Paul Jackson
Reviewed by Njeri Karuru